CHAPTER RIDE STATUS HOTLINE (847) 281-3141
Click on an event below for more information. All events are color coded as follows.
RIDE LEVEL DESCRIPTIONS
A nice, easy going ride. Not too long or challenging with normal road conditions.
- 100 miles max
- Usually a rest stop
- Daylight hours ONLY
- No expressway/toll roads
Some moderate challenges and/or conditions.
- 200 miles max
- Rest stops at 50-70 miles
- May include night rides, all day, some more challenging roads
- Possibly some expressway/toll roads
These are the most challenging types of rides with several, different conditions
- Over 200 miles
- Rest stops at 70-100 miles
- Many types of road conditions (and a different mix for each ride)
- Early departure, late home return (i.e. 7:30am – 7pm)
- Challenging roads and conditions
- Highway, tollway, twisties, back roads, dirt roads, steep graded roads, etc
Adopted September 15, 1988
It is the mission of the Lake Shore Chapter of the Harley Owners Group to bring members together for the common interest of promoting local motorcycling activities for these members. Our chapter goal is to generate an increased level of enthusiasm for riding Harley-Davidson Motorcycles and to promote the advancement and improvement of the Harley Owners Group. The Lake Shore Chapter is chartered as a “Family Oriented Social Organization” and is dedicated to the betterment of motorcycle riding and safety.
Sponsoring Dealership: Lake Shore Harley
Want to join us?